New and Improved Benefit Enrollment Site Coming Soon!
The new website is enhanced with new features. Some of those are:
- Enrollment Alerts
- Countdown Clock – Keeps you informed of enrollment deadlines
- Conveniently upload documents like marriage and birth certificates
- Smart phone and Tablet capability coming in Fall 2016
To complete the transition the current Enrollment Website is currently unavailable for a short blackout period from Monday, April 18th through Sunday, May 1st.
During this time:
- You won’t be able to use the website for enrollment transactions.
- You can still make changes – just call the Enrollment Center at 1-800-541-6205, Monday through Friday between 8 AM – 5 PM Eastern Time.
- Changes made during the blackout period will not be fully processed until the transition is complete - the week of May 2nd.
- This means that there will be a delay before our Benefit Partners, like Aetna, UNUM and Envision, can complete your enrollment request – however the effective date will not change.
- Payroll contribution updates will also be delayed and processed on the first pay period in May.
We thank you for your patience while we complete this exciting upgrade!